Before you begin:
- Verify a device profile has been created.
- Verify the phone’s MAC address has been assigned to the device profile.
To Provision the Yealink SIP-T46G for Jive
- Press the Menu softkey.
- Select Status and then write down the phone’s IP Address (it may scroll to display the entire address).
- Open an incognito window in Google Chrome, type the IP address into the address (URL) bar, and then
press Enter on your keyboard.
- Log in with: Username = admin and Password = admin.
Note: If this password is not accepted, contact us for assistance.
- Go to Settings tab > Auto Provision.
- Enter http://‹domain›.onjive.com/p for the Server URL.
Note: Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain (found in parentheses at the top of the admin dashboard).
- Click [Confirm] > [Auto Provision Now].
- Click [Yes] to reboot.
Note: Once your phone reboots, you must manually power cycle the device as well to apply its provisioning