United PC has been serving Highlands County and the surrounding areas since 1998. In that time we have seen many changes in the world around us and how our customers utilize technology. We have always strived to be at the forefront of these changes and provide our customers with knowledge and experience that can carry them into the future. We believe that we continue to provide this level of service to our customers now and we will continue to strive to do so.
One of the hardest things for a business to do it to notify its customers about changes that will affect them directly or indirectly. One of those changes is price increases. United PC has not increased prices in almost a decade. Unfortunately, due to the unprecedented growth in our economy, as well as recent political decisions made, we have decided that we can no longer avoid raising our prices.
You will find a link to our new price list HERE, which goes into effect on January 1, 2021. Any services initiated or provided prior to January 1, 2021 will be honored at our current prices. Managed Service Plan pricing will remain unaffected. Additionally, the following policies will be more heavily enforced beginning January 1, 2021:
- Managed Service Plan (MSP) customers will receive priority response over hourly customers.
- Diamond MSP customers will receive priority over other MSP and hourly customers.
- Hourly rates are billed at a one (1) hour minimum, then one half (½) hour increments.
- $20 deposit is required for all in-shop work.
- NEW Block time can be purchased in advance with an hourly discount. Ask for details.
We are hopeful that the reinforcement of our policies and procedures will allow us to continue to provide our customers with high quality and uniform customer service. We appreciate your continued business!
Michael R. Chambers
If you are having issues viewing this page or you would like a printable copy of this letter, please click HERE.